CES LEARNING OBJECTIVES
During their time at CES, students will have benefited from an international style education based on the English National Curriculum leading into the International Baccalaureate, which also meets the requirements of the Egyptian Ministry of Education.
The vast majority of students will leave CES as bilingual in Arabic and English. All students will have been given opportunities to develop both skills and personal attributes through both the academic curriculum and extra-curricular activities.
All students should have :
- Acquired strong skills in literacy, numeracy, ICT and problem solving.
- Actively engaged in learning using a variety of styles and techniques.
- Learned to work effectively both independently and collaboratively.
- Acquired a greater awareness of local and global issues and their role in helping to resolve these.
- Developed a more objective understanding and appreciation of both their own and other beliefs and cultures.
- Recognized the importance of equality of opportunity and challenged prejudices and stereotypes.
- Become more confident, articulate communicators.
- Experienced enjoyment of and commitment to learning.
- Built on their personal strengths and interests in order to fulfill their potential.
- Experienced success and had it recognized.
- Improved their awareness of a safe and healthy lifestyle.
- Increased their self confidence, consideration for others and general social and life skills.
- Formed worthwhile relationships with their peers and adults.
- Developed stronger moral values.
- Developed greater independence of thought and creativity.