Mission & Vision
To nurture a globally- minded community of learners who demonstrate high levels of achievement in the National Curriculum of England and other recognized International Programmes of Study.
The CES community believes and promotes the principle, “Together Achieving Personal Excellence”.
To aim to:
- Be BETTER THAN BEFORE (BTB) in everything we do and achieve a culture where personal excellence is paramount.
- Show kindness and respect for others through demonstrating strong ethical values and character.
- Reach our full potential through active engagement in lessons and co-curricular activities.
- Understand and respect others cultural beliefs and belief structures.
- Be effective communicators, recognising English as the common language both socially and academically.
- Experience success and have it recognised.
- Identify talents through the programme of co-curricular activities and events.
- Promote a holistic approach to health and well-being.
- Develop open-minded reflective learners.
- Promote the principle that differences define, not divide.
- Take pride in the richness of the Egyptian culture, language and curriculum.