The following documentation is required before assessment can take place. This can be presented at the time of assessment.
- Completed and signed application form
- 4 recent color passport size photographs of the applicant
- 1 recent color passport size photograph of each parent
- An original, electronic birth certificate (Egyptians only)
- A photocopy of the student's passport (for non-Egyptians only)
- Copy of the parents IDs / Passports
- Academic reports up until the last finished school term.
- For the last 2 years and this year's current term report (Year FS2-8)
- For the last 3 years and this year's current term report (Year 9-12)
- Nursery Report for FS1 Applicants
All reports must be presented in English (officially translated)
- CES Health and vaccination form to be signed and stamped y the applicant's physician
- Certificate of good conduct
- Attendance Letter