Why Choose an English Education For Your Child?
The English education system is respected all over the World as one of the best, if not the best, systems of education as its method of assessment is both rigorous and honest.The English education system is respected all over the World as one of the best, if not the best, systems of education as its method of assessment is both rigorous and honest. This ensures that students not only have to work hard to gain their qualifications, but that there can be no doubting the authenticity of the qualifications gained. However, this is only one reason for the respect the English education system has earned around the world.
Without doubt, the major reason an English education is so respected and sought after by students and parents all over the World is because of the type of young adult each child who goes through the system becomes. The education system has clear aims and each part of the curriculum has been written around the following central aims.
The English curriculum aims to develop successful learners who:
- Have the essential learning skills of literacy, numeracy and information and communication technology.
- Are creative, resourceful and able to identify and solve problems.
- Have enquiring minds and think for themselves to process information, reason, question and evaluate.
- Communicate well in a range of ways.
- Understand how they learn and learn from their mistakes.
- Are able to learn independently and with others.
- Know about big ideas and events that shape our world.
- Enjoy learning and are motivated to achieve the best they can now and in the future.
The English curriculum aims to develop confident individuals who :
- Have a sense of self worth and personal identity.
- Relate well to others and form good relationships.
- Are self aware and deal well with their emotions.
- Have secure values and beliefs and have principles to distinguish right from wrong.
- Become increasingly independent, are able to take the initiative and organise themselves.
- Make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Are physically competent and confident.
- Take managed risks and stay safe.
- Recognise their talents and have ambitions.
- Are willing to try new things and make the most of opportunities.
- Are open to the excitement and inspiration offered by the natural world and human achievements.
The English curriculum aims to develop responsible citizens who :
- Are well prepared for life and work.
- Are enterprising.
- Are able to work cooperatively with others.
- Respect others and act with integrity.
- Understand their own and others’ cultures and traditions within the context of English heritage and have a strong sense of their own place in the world.
- Appreciate the benefits of diversity.
- Challenge injustice, are committed to human rights and strive to live peaceably with others.
- Sustain and improve the environment, locally and globally.
- Take account of the needs of present and future generations in the choices they make.
- Can change things for the better.
The English education system therefore, goes beyond what can be learned from a book and what can be learned in the classroom. It aims to educate the whole child. The English education system aims to produce useful, productive and responsible young adults who have the skills and attributes to lead the world for future generations to enjoy.CES does not only prepare children to pass exams, but also prepares them for adult life. The exams students take during their journey through the English education system are not the goals the system is aiming towards. The exams act as a mark to declare how far a student has come in their education. They act as an indicator of the skills and abilities a student has for a future university or employer.
The English education system aims to produce useful, productive and responsible young adults who have the skills and attributes to lead the world for future generations to enjoy. This is the reason why so many parents choose to give their children an English education and why it is so well respected around the world.
If this is what you want for your child then CES can provide that for you.