At CES we engage in international and intercultural learning when we ……
- Understand how our personal behaviour reflects our values, attitudes and beliefs.
- Recognise and respect others’ beliefs, culture and values.
- Make a positive impact in local, regional and international relationships.
- Communicate effectively, recognising English as our school community language.
- Use technology responsibly to support learning and to understand global issues.
- Take pride in Egyptian culture, in personal identity, and in the Arabic and English languages.